The Message

Gorilla Groundz Productions hosted by M.I.L.O.G.I.C.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Ok......Believe with me


What's up family.....Milogic here....It's been 2 years since I put out my first album...the extremely raw unmixed monster called INOD....I felt like a lot of people didn't get to hear this album due to my feelings about the quality of the mix...I did take my first 50 I made to shows...but the whole time I wished I had made a better quality product in the sense of sound mastery.....Well.....It's back....My first monster.....rerecorded, mixed and mastered by no other than J-Dawg from Asthma Attack Studios in the Springs....He has done other albums with artists like Teqnyc, MASU, Feedback, Rooster and now he has revamped my first classic album..."IN NEED OF DIRECTION"...My plan is to put it in Independent Records and CD Baby.....For those who did not cope this the first time...there will be plenty of opportunities to purchase it...Keep it Moving......1


MILOGIC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home