The Message

Gorilla Groundz Productions hosted by M.I.L.O.G.I.C.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Life

What's up, everyone? Just finished moving out my old apartments.....Sometimes you just
got move forward, even if it is hard on the pockets...I'm maintaining though. Still here!!
My brother Savage turned 26 and my little nephew Jordan is 3 now...Man I'm old!!
I'm happy to know that my family is doing their thing....

Big Shout to MLK Jr. His birthday is on Monday, Yall.
You have recognize the struggle this man put himself

through for US.....he didn't have to do what he did.
Lesson, don't quit no matter how hard it gets. Keep it moving!!!

Going to check out the battle tonight at Union Station!!....Hope to see you there.



MILOGIC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home