The Message

Gorilla Groundz Productions hosted by M.I.L.O.G.I.C.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Collabs

Nothing I like more than building a sick song with sick individuals...Music is infinite.....I want everyone to know that I don't charge to collab with anyone...That's just my preference...I will work with any artist that is real about what they are wanting to do and I will not turn down any track unless it sounds like Laffy Taffy....I'm sorry if I offend anyone but that beat is garbage...I am small time trying to be big....Those I consider fam and people that I have worked with in the past....if for some crazy reason, I get on like I'm supposed.....same deal.....No charge for collabs....Coming together for something great and making a monster song is the real reward...plus slinging your own product to get a burrito every once in a while .....Food....mmmmm...Keep it moving!!!!!!

M.I.L.O.G.I.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home