The Message

Gorilla Groundz Productions hosted by M.I.L.O.G.I.C.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

RA THE RUGGED MAN!!!!!

Let me start this post by saying......You gotta love a lyricist.....Our minds work in wonderous ways and the output is so real and creative plus it tells our story vividly......Ok back to it.....I'm mad at you hip hop lovers for not making it out to the show....ok I take it back....I'm mad at the hip hop heads who knew about the show and didn't show up!!! It was a small amount of us but it was dope........First my man DJ Prominent displayed the sick wheels of steel skills and lyrical and lyrical and lyrical beast unleashed.....Did a couple of songs for his solo effort coming soon and some classic Working Class songs....Dopeness!!!.....Next Awar did his set and rocked the house with vivid wordplay...Mad Props to ICON da Mic King....he got the crowd involved and wrecked heads with the Ninja freestyle....blindfolded himself and took items from the crowd and freestyled about them....without peeking!!!! That's what's good!! At least but not least.....Rugged Man.......I don't think I could sum it up with just one post but I will try.....Dipped into the vault....He did his verse from Chains.......retarded goodness......Lessons was next......So much sicker when it is live!!!...Crowd started asking for request...Vietnam Story verse.....Casanova....Man, He was having a better time than us....I swear....He started giving us s...t, a little comedy in between songs...calling people out of thier names and scenerios.....Dude is crazy....That's a Rugged man show...if you get offended...F*K U....but everyone there knew the deal for real...I honestly think it ended too early but I guess you got to go home sometime....So anyone who has not seen a Rugged Man show...is missing some real hip hop....Keep it moving!!!

M.I.L.O.G.I.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home