The Message

Gorilla Groundz Productions hosted by M.I.L.O.G.I.C.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sorry I'm late

Ok......Backdate Jan 25, 2006 I didn't make it to Union Station until the end of the SIIK's set....had to work until mid......What I did catch of the show was like their label...SIIK.....There was no battle that night....Honestly...it was cool though...because all types of women blessed the dance floor that night.....and the crowd was pleased. The powers of women.........Fantastic....Skip did the damn thing that night...as usual!!! And DJ Prominent had the crowd control together plus the spins are always tight!! Keep it moving!!!!

Oh and by the way.................


MILOGIC's got a show YALLL FEB 22 2006 at the Union Station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO REAL, SO LIVE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home